We provide culturally competent psychotherapy for youth through adulthood with a specialization working with Deaf and multicultural communities.
What could bring you to therapy at our office?
- Deaf Individual or Family Member
- Suicidal Ideation
- Relationship Distress
- Intimacy/Connection Issues
- Sexually Compulsive Behaviors
- Porn Addictions
- Infidelity + Affairs
- Work Stress
- Tummy Troubles - this therapy office understands all that mess & stress
- Family of Origin + Attachment
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Racial Identity Development
- Postpartum Depression
- Self Esteem
- Academic Challenges
- Psychological Testing
- Chronic Illness
- Sleep Difficulties
Bottom line: NO TOPIC IS OFF LIMITS. We love rolling in the deep with you.
BFF Therapy is a culturally competent counseling office. It is important to us that we create a safe space for our clients and staff. We welcome ALL races. ALL religions. ALL genders. ALL countries of origin. ALL sexual orientations. ALL hearing statuses. We strive to be transparent and we hope you feel comfortable to let us know if we mess up. Ignorance is in fact NOT bliss. You matter because you exist.